A good community needs few rules and fewer hardline rules, but for
those unspoken elements we have a few:
- Try to keep your posts and points on topic and in the correct
- Understand that if you are not contributing anything other than
flames and insults you may have your posting privileges revoked.
- If its illegal there... its probably illegal here; use common
- Dont Kaiser that image! Try to keep your posted images within the
800x600 range. Hosting arrangements can be made if needed.
- Moderators and Administrators have something called discretion. You do not.
This is not to say you cannot debate or discuss items with the
Moderators or Administrators, just be cognizant that once they are
acting in that role that they have the final say. Take it to Private
Messages with that Moderator or elevate it via Private Message to an